Thursday, March 19, 2009

Elder Olsen letter March 4 2009

Hey family!

Thanks so much for all of your support and letters and Emails! it really means so much. I am so thankfull that i have such an awesome family!unfortunately i dont have much time right now. we had a few extra minutes so we thought we would just say hi real quick. As you have probably heard we got like 14 inches of snow here in NY. So last monday we couldnt make it to the library. Well everything is going well; I am having a little bit of a hard time with my comp, he doesnt see the importance of obedience, and he really doesnt love the people that we teach and the ward. I am working on him, he is a good guy i think that he is just going through a rebellious phase. this next sunday i was asked to speak to the ward on how i prepared for my mission. and the first thing that came to my mind was that it would be alot easier to talk about how i didnt prepare for my mission. ha. the work is going pretty well, the members seem to really like me so that is a plus. I just want all of you to know that i know that Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer! and that if we truly accept him and follow his example we can truly be happy in this life! Sharing this gospel is the most amazing feeling i have ever had or probably ever will have in my life! I love it! Well i gotta go but if any of you have any good advice for me please let me know. I love you all so much!

Hurrah For Israel!!

Elder MIkey Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment