Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 Dec 2009

well we had a good week. it is good to be back here in jamaica, its a little weird being back in a car. i am not able to talk to as many people everyday :( it kinda sucks.. i went from talking to hundreds of people everyday on trains and buses and on the streets to talking to well alot less. but its okay. we just have to set time apart everyday that we can go finding. we were able to commit 3 people for baptism this week. they are all pretty solid. please pray for them, their names are Jijiyah haighs edwards, felicia bethea and antoinette finley. they all need alot of help. so please pray. i know that it will help. my comp is elder good man. i was with him before for 1 transfer when i was here before. I am excited for this transfer. there is alot of potential in this area. and alot of people that i think are prepared to be baptized this transfer. we will just need to work really hard to help them and do everything that we can to keep their commits. Being on a mission has been an interesting thing for me, i just never feel satisfied. i always want more. as i study and apply the atonement in my life everyday i get a stronger desire to do this work better and harder. I feel more and more determined. our zone did okay last transfer, about the average of what this zone usually does. I am hoping to be able to help change that this tranfer. please pray for me and my companion. that we can set the example for the zone. i love you all and hope that you have a great week! Hurrah For Israel.!!!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment