Thursday, April 8, 2010

8 Apr 2010

Mom
I don't need anything really. I guess that i could use a few short sleeve shirts, and 1 long sleeve shirt. but no rush or anything. i don't need them that bad, just some of my shirts are pretty old. Sounds like you are having fun in Colorado, Dad sent me a picture and Adam had his arm in a cast, how did he break his arm? anything else new? when are Christina and Liji coming home from Korea? or are they all ready home? ha ha i don't know. What are Nannie and Papa up too? are they going on a mission anytime soon? How are all of dad's houses all going? have you guys been able to sell or rent any of them? Well everything is going great! I am loving my mission, i only have about 6 months left, so i am getting pretty worried. I will be getting a new companion next week. we have a really busy week ahead of us, Conference was great! i really enjoyed it. We had a missionary come in from Italy on Saturday afternoon, he has been on his mission for about a year but because of Visa problems he had to leave the country, so they sent him here. so we had to pick him up and find a place to put him. He stayed in our apartment for one night and watched conference with us. We are going to the Temple this week with Yury Cruz the lady that we baptized about 4 weeks ago. I am pretty excited. Well i love you and i hope that you have a great week!
Hurrah For Israel!!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment